System, Software, SoC and Silicon Debug Conference
Call for Presentations
March 14, 2011
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: February 14, 2011
TOPICS OF INTEREST
• System Level Debug
• System Performance Analysis and Optimization
• Embedded Software Debug
• ESL Model-based System Debug
• FPGA based System Debug
• Silicon Debug
• Design and Synthesis for Debug
• DFT Reuse for Debug and Analysis
• Debugging of IP blocks and their Integration
• Debug Architectures and Interfaces
• Digital/Analog Debug
• Tools for Debug, Analysis and Optimization
• Tools and Equipment Impact
• Debug Case Studies
• Debug R&D Initiatives
• Debug Standards
This list not exclusive, please propose other topics if appropriate.
PRESENTATION & DEMONSTRATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Submissions & Acceptance
The presentation & demonstration proposals should contain the title, presenter, affiliation and a short abstract of 10-20 lines.
The workshop will offer demonstration sessions at which tools, solutions, experiments and best practices can be presented. Demonstration facilities will be provided uniquely to ECSI members and workshop sponsors. Please view the sponship page for conditions.
Proposals should be sent by February 14, 2011 to s4d2011-workshop [at] ecsi [dot] org.
Final acceptance of presentations and demos as well as agenda publication is expected on February 21, 2011.
All presentations will be available in PDF format in the ECSI Resource Center after the workshop.