System, Software, SoC and Silicon Debug Conference
The 2011 System, Software, SoC and Silicon Debug Conference (S4D)
October 5-6, 2011
Requirements for the S4D final submission:
- All steps are mandatory to approve your paper in the final S4D 2011 conference program
- You can use this list as a check list, the list is in chronological order of actions
1. Paper Submission:
May 23, 2011May 30, 2011 (extended)
- Submission page: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=s4d2011
2. Final full papers: should be submitted in PDF format by September 5, 2011 at:
Please go to the menu tab > Paper, then in the right menu chose: "Submit a New Version" and use the first slot "File"
- Please click here to download the Word Template (Word 97/2000 Sample, a template of correct formatting and font use).
3. Presentations: should be submitted in PowerPoint or PDF format by September 26, 2011 to office [at] ecsi [dot] org.
5. Registration: please register by September 5, 2011 at the registration page:
Failure to adhere to these requirements and deadlines will result in the removal of your paper from the conference program and proceedings.
Note: The submission page is hosted by EasyChair. Please use your previous account to login to the S4D Submission system. If you have any questions, please contact us at s4d2011 [at] ecsi [dot] org.