System, Software, SoC and Silicon Debug Conference
|Registration Type||Before September 16, 2011||After September 16, 2011|
|ECSI Member Registration||270||310|
All prices are in Euros, excluding VAT.
• S4D Conference entry fee
• Access to conference proceedings:
- USB key at the conference
- Access to S4D web page with papers, presentations, keynotes
• Lunch on Oct. 5 and 6
• Coffee breaks on Oct. 5 and 6
• 1 ticket to the Social Event
Note: additional Social Event tickets may be purchased separately
- 1 Free registration!
- Access to a demonstration booth composed of a poster stand and a table with power plug connection at the conference
- Your logo published on our website with links to your company
- Advertising your company in our S4D 2011 Conference mailings
- Publication of your logo in our conference documents
Offer applies to non-ECSI members only. To find out more about ECSI Member Opportunities at S4D, please click here.
NOTE TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR OTHER PARTICIPANTS
If you register for several particpants, please use a single purchase per participant and use the "Delivery Information" in the checkout form to indicate the name of the particpant to the conference. Please contact us if you have any questions.
ECSI requires a copy of valid student identification in order to receive the student discount. Failure to provide this document will result in annulment of your registration and will be considered a cancellation, subject to our cancellation policy. Upon registration, please send a copy of your valid student identification to office [at] ecsi [dot] org. Please contact us if you have any questions about the validity of your identification.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Written requests for refunds must be postmarked or an email sent no later than September 16, 2011. Refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee if received by September 16, 2011, and a 50% processing fee if received after this date. Requests for refunds received after the September 28, 2011 postmark date will not be honored and all registration fees will be forfeited.